Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Still Stuck In Want & in Time

Three days in with the hopeful opportunity that T will call. And nothing, He could be on vacation. Yet usually there would be some email to the reps that his caseload was being covered. There is of course, some hope but I'm not all that optimistic. I'm better than I was when I was younger as back then I know I would have skirted around and around and made my presence known until he suggested getting together. Now I'm not as 1) I'm not confident in my appearance regardless of what I do with hair and make up 2) He could be seeing someone regularly and 3) I just want to be sure he is interested by him making a clear move that leads to him asking me out. Leave it to fate? To a point. I just need to pay attention to opportunities but not create them. I really do believe back when we first met that he was interested. I couldn't follow up on anything as I was seeing P. Then I think he just moved on and dated and forgot about me. Almost. I do think there is some degree of interest but just not as much as I have. Unless he hides it and just isn't acting on it as it could be a bit of a conflict. Please? If there is such a thing as a guardian angle, please guide him right to my path. I am oh so ready.

I guess L has Mum's stuff more or less packed and she will be coming to stay at my place on Saturday. I think she got the moving truck to come early so that their vacation wouldn't be disrupted. And bonus for her, she gets to tell the aunties how she did it all and Audrey oh, helped a little bit. Did I not make it clear that I could do it this weekend? All of it. She has to show how much superior she is. Please guardian angel....have their house and condo sell right away so they move away so I won't have to deal with her. I want to get out of Christmas there this year a d next year I think I'm going to go to Regina for Christmas. If they are moved away by December this year I won't have to. Otherwise I will have to stomach it one more time.

My vacation starts August 14th and I will have my time to myself. Bliss. Libby will be here and I want to ask Ashleigh or Trevor to take me to Target for cubbie shelves. I need to take the cat to the vet and get my hair cut. I need/want to start some exercise regeim so I look a bit better for the wedding I'm going to. But I want me time as well. Go to Seattle to fabric shop? I need to get my passport renewed but first I need BCID renewed. I should check out summer sales for shoes and clothes as Im wanting to go on a cruise or at least go to Mexico in March.

Yeah, planning a nice 60th birthday gift to myself. Why? I'm an old doll of 60 and no one else will make a big deal. friction' 60. Can you believe it?

Oh gawd, maybe I should forget my fantasy, as that is what it mostly is, about T. I'm old :(. Once that happens, its game over unless you are a woman with a lucridouv business or career (=money) and could be considered appealing physically. I'm neither. Why am I not blessed with looks or brains or even street smarts? They say everyone has a gift but I don't really believe that. If I participated in things I am interested in, perhaps the options would widen but even then, doubtful if you aren't pretty.

Possible things to take:

buy a camera and take photography lessons
buy a bike and learn to take a ride first around here, then venture further out. (and, T rides so I would have a reason to call him or just mention I got a bike....broad hint hint!
Take a voice over course
Take drawing/painting courses

Just things I'm interested in anyways.

Funny....same things as when I was 16/17 years old. Arty things and boys. Nothing changes.

Well, except cynicism. I've gotten pro at that.

No comments: