Saturday, October 11, 2014

A. Bunker here

One day some one may or may not find this blog. My tendency is to write as honestly as i can but holding back as I would never want anyone hurt by something I've written here in a moment of frustration or anger.

But I'm not writing this in that mood. These thoughts have been perking for a long time and I can't pretend or hide my distaste for ....well, Muslims.

They are two faced, aggressive and liars. There. I've said it. I detest seeing them in their burkas and am so close to saying loudly "what country am I in?". They used religion as justification to get their way. Even trying to change our laws to theirs so it works for them. Our stupid country with its liberal ideas lets anyone in. But not my white English cousins.

I would like to believe I'm not an Archie Bunker type person, but I'm quickly becoming that. I don't like the lying, cheating phoney Chinese either. I watch Border Security both the Canadian and the Australian show and those friction Asians fake not knowing not to bring raw food and creepy shit in. One bitch tried to give the border gal a lousy $20 Australian to let her through with unclaimed crap. Ugh. We know here that most on the streets don't have a legit drivers licence; they pay off the chinese guy who is a friend of a cousin working at motor vechiles. And our premier is encouraging them. Who is she trying to kid saying "they are going to build our country". More like tear it down to another ugly Bejing.

There. I've said it. I don't care who reads this and is shocked. I will apologize to a couple decent Asians I've known but thing is, they act Canadian - not Asian.  Is it to do with getting older and seeing the world fall to bits in the stupidity of politicians. Just old and bitter?

Na, I just don't like them and I'm older and honest now as I don't really give a shit.

No comments: