Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dashed

Again.

I knew better than to allow a bit of hope that someone could be drawn to me. If he is, then he is blind as I learned through Facebook that he is 14 friggin' years younger than me!!! Nope, can't happen. And it won't.

Thank gawd I knew better than to make afoul of myself. Why are the guys I'm drawn to younger than me? It has to be related to losing a decade of my life stuck in a no where bound relationship. Biggest mistake I made.

Damn it. I mean, I really thought he was older. Still younger than me but not by that much. This means he has been through stuff.

Joke is on us (if we are attracted to each other) as he looks older and I look younger so the gap wouldn't be as severe.

Isn't this just like how things turn out for me? I don't even get out of the starting gate any more.

Still, it is enlightening to realize that part of me isn't dead.

Even if everyone else assumes so.

No comments: